LEAVING CERTS 2014
Confused and undecided.
Make your mind-up time
This bespoke Career Guidance Service will work with you throughout the year to:
- • Undertake a Personal Profile Analysis and psychometric assessment for best career decisions. (Ability, aptitudes, interests and personality characteristics)
- • Determine the careers which fit your personal profile.
- • Identify the CAO courses for best professional qualifications.
- • Complete the CAO application and ensure all options are covered.
- Ensure safety nets in CAO application to address the unexpected.
- • Check in with you throughout the year on progress and new developments.
- •E mail you new and relevant career information. Make all necessary adjustments to career plan.
- • Advise on best study practices and advise on best exam techniques.
- • Provide a source of immediate contact for arising issues and queries.
- • Make use of “Change of Mind” procedure through the year and also post exam.
This comprehensive bespoke career guidance service is available only to a limited number of Leaving Certs. on a one to one basis -
privately and confidentially.
Career and Education Guidance Biographical Note:
- Career Guidance and Counselling since 1978
- Teacher of Irish and Maths,
- Director of Adult and Continuing Education
- Career Guidance Counsellor at Post Primary,
- Further Education and Adult Education,
- Third Level and Post Graduate level.
- College Principal for 22 years. Career and Education Guidance - Private Practice since 2004 Career adviser to companies, Graduates and Professionals